Soccer is more fun when everyone plays!
AYSO Region 13 invites you to join a community of children, caregivers, and volunteers to build friendships and play soccer. AYSO Region 13 promotes a culture that includes and values everyone, delivering a world-class soccer experience so that every player can thrive.
Our dedication to a more inclusive soccer community starts with identifying the need for the organization to improve.
- Equity and inclusion practices will be incorporated across coach training, referee training, and parent communication.
- Everyone plays in Region 13, regardless of a family’s financial circumstances.
- Team communities, comprised of players, coaches, referees, and caregivers, are supported in building one-on-one relationships among players and coaches.
- The Region 13 board promotes and monitors the culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion on an ongoing basis.
- We support and enhance player development by embracing the entire community around us.
Soccer is beloved the world over. By striving to develop the individual through inclusion culture, we are building a better world for all.