Step by step Instructions of how to print medical release forms.
A hard copy of medical release forms MUST be with a fully certified coach at each practice or game. Region 13 recommends putting these forms in a binder, and in a binder with sheet protectors is even better.
- Go to your family profile.
- Click on “To InLeague Classic” which is next to your name in the top right corner.
- You should see a menu on the top. Click on “Teams”
- That will take you to the “Team Rosters” tab. Click on that.
- Click on “Core Program” for the Fall season. Then select your division, then your team number. Choose “E-signed Medical Release Archive” and then click on the big “Continue to Team Rosters” button on the right.
- Find the “generate a merged release form” link on the top, then click that.
- If you still have trouble after this, please let the registrar know. But there are over 200 teams, so please try to do this on your own.