Apply to Volunteer
Due to COVID-19, the volunteer applications are on hold until we know more about our Fall season. For now, please just register your information into our volunteer interest form. We will contact you when we know more about our Fall season.
In the meantime, there are two classes that all youth sports volunteers must complete (one-time only). You are more than welcome to get a head start on completing these, without having filled out a volunteer application.
— — — — — —
Once we know more about whether we’ll have a Fall season, read below . . .
You’re about to click through to the Sports Connect (formerly Blue Sombrero) registration system where you will either apply for or update your AYSO volunteer registration.
- Every volunteer must submit this application every year.
- If the volunteer is under the age of 18, click here for different instructions.
- Each volunteer in a family, including youth referees, needs a separate account in the registration system, with a unique email address for each person. You can add a “secondary email address” to receive notices.
Please make sure to complete BOTH STEPS below to complete the application process . . .
- Apply to volunteer in the registration system. Make sure to follow it all the way thru until you e-sign and “Submit.” For help, click here for directions.
- Respond to the follow-up e-mail you’ll receive from Verified Volunteers, inviting you to create a basic account and initiate the required background check.
Thank you for volunteering! AYSO works because dedicated volunteers like you serve as coaches, referees, team managers, board members, and many other jobs behind the scenes!