- Go to website: https://www.aysovolunteers.org/sudden-cardiac-arrest-sca-2/
- Click on the “One-time Training” link in the table row pertaining to “California”.
- Create NFHS account by clicking “Sign-In” icon at top right of webpage.
- “Order” the Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) course…….it is free of charge!
- Course takes about 15 minutes to complete (simple six-question quiz at end of course).
- Save completion certificate as a PDF (keep for your records).
- Confirm you took the course by uploading your PDF here.
If you have questions, please contact Al Prado, Section 1 Director of Referee Instruction.