We understand from time to time that plans change, and people need to drop from a soccer program. At the same time, when a player is registered for any of our programs, we rely on this fee to reserve fields, purchase uniforms, and purchase equipment to support the player’s enrollment.
For the Fall 2020 season
- All but $35 per player will be refundable through July 31, 2020.
- All but $50 per player will be refundable from August 1 through Labor Day (September 7).
- Please don’t drop out after August 15. That really makes it hard on the team. But it’s better to do that then than on the day of the first game.
- No amount will be refundable on or after Tuesday, September 8, 2020 (first day of practices).
Volunteers process refunds every few weeks. If you request a refund before August 15, we can simply refund it to your credit card. After that, it’ll probably take us a month to send you a check.
For the Winter Season 2020-2021
- 80% will be refundable until December 31, 2020.
- 60% will be refundable through Friday, January 8, 2021.
- No amount will be refundable on or after Saturday, January 9, 2021.
After withdrawing from a program, you will retain the benefits of your annual AYSO National Membership, which you can take with you to any AYSO Region in the country over the course of the membership year in which the membership fee was paid.
If you have any general questions about this Refund Policy or about the Refund Request Form, please direct them to our Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Treasurer (email@example.com). If you have questions about your AYSO National Membership, you are welcome to call our national headquarters at 800-872-2976. You may also contact national headquarters using the contact page at http://www.ayso.org/aboutayso/contact.htm.