We understand from time to time that plans change, and people need to drop from a soccer program. At the same time, when a player is registered for any of our programs, we rely on this registration to begin incurring costs to accommodate the player’s enrollment. From the outset, we incur transaction fees, and we also incur the non-refundable cost of the player’s AYSO National Membership, which is prerequisite to registration in all Region 13 programs. Further, as we near the start of the program, we incur substantial costs not only in uniforms and equipment, but also in the allocation of planning resources. For example, we design teams on the reliance that the player’s registration includes the player’s commitment to be part of the program. When someone drops from a team, we must dedicate resources to filling the gap.
As a consequence of these costs, we cannot offer 100% reimbursements. Instead, refunds are graduated in connection with our costs, as follows:
All player fee refunds are subject to the following Refund Policy:
- 80% will be refundable until the month prior to the first scheduled game of the program.
- During the month prior to the first scheduled game of the program, 60% will be refundable.
- No amount will be refundable on or after the date of the first scheduled game of the program.
- The minimum non-refundable portion of all registration fees paid will $25 per player.
For the Fall Season 2018, this policy translates to the following dates:
- 80% will be refundable until August 1, 2018.
- 60% will be refundable through Friday, September 7, 2018.
- No amount will be refundable on or after Saturday, September 8, 2018.
For the Winter Season 2018/2019, this policy translates to the following dates:
- 80% will be refundable until December 1, 2018.
- 60% will be refundable through Friday, January 11, 2019.
- No amount will be refundable on or after Saturday, January 12, 2019.
To request a refund, you must submit our Refund Request Form, which gives specific instructions for the mailing address you want AYSO to use for the delivery of your refund. When you submit the form, please include a copy of the Receipt that you received at registration.
Here is the link to the Refund Request Form: https://goo.gl/x79cA5
After withdrawing from a program, you will retain the benefits of your annual AYSO National Membership, which you can take with you to any AYSO Region in the country over the course of the membership year in which the membership fee was paid.
If you have any general questions about this Refund Policy or about the Refund Request Form, please direct them to our Registrar (email@example.com) and Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have questions about your AYSO National Membership, you are welcome to call our national headquarters at 800-872-2976. You may also contact national headquarters using the contact page at http://www.ayso.org/aboutayso/contact.htm.