Practice Field Assignments updated as of .
- Practices start Tues. Sept. 4. Teams with Monday practice will miss the first practice on Mon. 9/3 (Labor Day). If you wish to practice, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a possible temp spot - for that week only.
- For field layouts and locations, see MAPS page. Note the breakdown of practice spaces - we have a few new ones this year. Print the map and bring it to your practice, in case anyone tries to claim your space. If someone encroaches on your space - pick-up games, football, etc. - note that Region 13 has permits for the practice fields you have been assigned, so you are well within your right to ask people to move. Be courteous, of course - and if you encounter problems, please e-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help.
- Practice only at your assigned field and time. Individual practices are not rescheduled. If a coach must miss practice, a properly trained and certified assistant or substitute must be present to hold practice.
- Important contact info - for logistical issues - e.g. locked field, no lights, code for temp lights - e-mail email@example.com. For scheduling issues - e.g. field not working out, another coach claims same spot - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit your team’s referee info by clicking the Referee Information Form. To check if your team has registered 2 referees, click the Referee Team Information page.
The practice field assignments for 2018 are listed in the following table in team number order.
|Team # / Coach||Day||Field||Subfield||Start Time||Duration|
If you have questions or problems with your field assignment, send an e-mail to, email@example.com.