Information for Coaches Applying to Play in Tournaments
- Search for a tournament, which are listed here.
- Read the invitation and note the tournament fee, referee fee, and limitations on players, etc.
- Assemble your team. Many tournaments restrict eligibility to players who have played in the Fall.
- Are guest players allowed? If you would like a guest player, make sure that the other Region’s Regional Commissioner will approve
- Ask the Regional Commissioner for approval to play in the tournament.
- Collect payments from your team, which include the tournament fee + referee fee. If your team brings referees and meets your referee obligations, your referee deposit will be refunded.
- Payments should be submitted to the Treasurer. AYSO 13 will pay the tournament directly. Tournaments will generally not accept personal checks/credit card payments.
- Please email a list of players participating in the tournament to the Advanced Play Coordinator so they can provide you with a roster.
- Please submit the roster to the Regional Commissioner for a signature.