After a very successful 2016 program, we continue our 4U (4 and under) Playground pre-soccer program for children born in 2014. The players will meet only ONE time per week on Saturday for 1 hour. This program was designed by child development and soccer experts to give your child a foundation for sports success. Your player will hop, skip, jump, run, throw, balance, kick…and play.
4U Playground is a unique program designed to develop children by focusing on improving a child’s fundamental motor skills in a fun, parent participatory atmosphere utilizing age appropriate activities and storybook adventures. It is a 7-week Soccer-based skills Development Program for players age 3 who would like to have fun in a soccer environment.
Key highlights of this program:
- Great Introduction to Soccer
- Age appropriate Skill Development
- 7 weekly 1 hour High Energy Fun Activities. Program starts on Sept. 16th and ends on November. 4th.
All kids receive an AYSO jersey,
- No practices during the week
- Time: 4pm-5pm
- Location: Victory Park 2575 Paloma St, Pasadena, CA 91107
- No session on October 28th.
- Children aren’t assigned to a “team”.
- Each U-5 player receives a uniform (jersey, shorts & socks), since it is part of the fun to get dressed up for “the game”. The uniforms are identical for all players. Each player should have their own ball (size 3), shin guards and a water bottle. Shin guards are mandatory. Soccer cleats are recommended but not required.
This is NOT a mini World Cup experience. Your child will not be playing actual soccer games. This program is heavy on motor skills development and light on competitive soccer. Let your little one learn the beautiful game the right way.