The schedule files have been uploaded to the website and are now available for your perusal. On the region’s home page https://ayso13.org hover (do not click) on Players on the gray bar at the top of the page, then hover over Schedules, then click on one of Team Schedules, Weekly Game Schedules, or Division Schedules.
A few things to note:
- EXTRA teams’ games do not appear on this schedule.
- Although the division names have changed, for instance from “Girls under 6” to “Girls 6 and under,” we are sticking with the old abbreviation in the form of “GU06” until such time as all the software on the website can be updated.
- Girls 14 and under (GU14) has nine teams this year. To accommodate this odd number, each week one team will play two games. Please check the schedule carefully! Teams playing two games will also have two referee assignments that day.
- We are still short of U14 field space on 10/28 and 11/11 (weeks 8 and 10). Some games on these days will show up in the schedule with the field “TBD” and notional game times. These games will eventually find homes, probably at different times from what is currently shown, and we will inform the teams when that happens.
- The two fields at Muir North are different from recent usage. U10 will now play on field “Muir North 1” in the northwest corner, and U12 will now play on “Muir North 2” in the southwest corner.
Thank you for your patience.
— Bill Owen, region 13 scheduler and statistician, firstname.lastname@example.org