2015 Practice Field Assignments
Practice Field Assignments updated as of .
PLEASE READ THESE NOTES CAREFULLY - ESPECIALLY #5 - BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE PRACTICE FIELD ASSIGNMENTS BELOW. PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL US WITH QUESTIONS BEFORE READING THESE NOTES BELOW, ESPECIALLY #5.
1. Practice only at your assigned field and time. Individual practices cannot be rescheduled. If a coach must miss a practice, and a properly trained and certified assistant or substitute cannot attend, the practice must be cancelled.
3. Jefferson is not available to AYSO / Region 13 until Mon. 9/12
. For teams with regular practice time at Jefferson, you will not have practice there the week of Sept. 5-9.
If you wish to practice, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
to be assigned a temporary spot - for that week only.
4. For field layouts and locations, see the maps
page. Note the breakdown of practice spaces. Print the map and bring it to your practice, in case anyone tries to claim your space.
5. If it says you “still needs referees”, please submit your team’s referee info. If you think you already did it, but the site says you didn’t, it's probably due to a glitch in our system that was fixed after you submitted. Please re-submit the info now, and your practice info should appear in about 15 minutes.
6. If you have logistical problems with practice - e
.g. gates are locked, lights aren't on, you need a code for temp lights, etc. - please contact email@example.com (or, if urgent, call John Sweet at 213-545-6760).
7. If you have scheduling issues - e.g. can't figure out your assignment, field isn't working out, another coach claims to have the same spot - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for coaching, play nice with each other, and have fun out there!
The practice field assignments for 2015 are listed in the following table in team number order.
|Team # / Coach
If you have questions or problems with your field assignment, send an e-mail to, email@example.com.