Every year, ALL volunteers are required register as a Volunteer. Even if you have registered in the past, registration is required every year to ensure you are covered under AYS’s insurance.
When you volunteer as a Coach, Referee, or Team Manager, you must register or re-register as a volunteer every year regardless of how long you have been a volunteer.
To complete your Volunteer Registration or Re-Registration,
- Log into the eayso website at https://www.eayso.org
- Under “Adults wanting to volunteer”,
- Select one of the following that is appropriate for you…
- Apply as a New Adult Volunteer
- Apply as a Continuing Adult Volunteer
- Apply as a New Youth Volunteer
- Apply as a Continuing Youth Volunteer
- We are using eSignature: with eSignature, your name is printed on the signature line of your form and a “wet” signature is not required.
- Print 1 copy of each volunteer form and mail with a photo copy of your driver’s license to:
ATTN: CVPA, AYSO Region 13,
711 West Woodbury Rd, Unit E
Altadena, CA 91001
If you need additional instructions for completing the volunteer application process, please go to our website:
- Go to www.ayso13.org
- Click on the “Registration” menu
Once your volunteer form has been processed we will complete your registration and you will be able to electronically pre-register for any training classes through eayso.
Coaches – Please take the Coach classes at your first opportunity; you must be certified for the level you wish to Coach.
After you have been registered as a volunteer, you may complete the coach application and send to Frank Bigelow at email@example.com.
Referees – Please take the Referee Training at your first opportunity; you must be certified for the level you wish to Referee.